Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Which FIDM program, in your opinion, is right for me?

I want to be an Apparel Business Owner/Entrepreneur.





I wan to sell clothing, shoes, accessories, etc. I also, want to create my own label and sell my clothing at my store.





http://www.fidm.com/academics/majors/mer...

Which FIDM program, in your opinion, is right for me?
Do not do Merchandise Marketing that is what they pushed for me when I told them I wanted my own business that is just all about being a buyer for other company's.... so take Business Management that is the business owner/ entrepreneur...and do all the networking you can because thats a big part of it...good luck!
Reply:simply don't go to this school at all. My sister went to this school in SF and she said that the career placement woman was a complete b*tch and had no interest in helping people get careers. Also this school doesn't offer a Bachelors degree at all. The only thing they offer is an AA degree which will pretty much guarantee that what ever you want to be just add assistant after it. For example interior design assistant and fashion designer's assistant. You need to go to a state funded university or college it will be alot cheaper. Also FIDM may be popular on shows like The Hills but those people are generally wealthier than the rest of us and have no problem paying $20,000+ each semester I think.



selling

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe accessories © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting