Sunday, March 14, 2010

Where can I go to get some ideas to update my look?

I'm a guy and I need to update my style for spring anyone got any good sites to check out. I'm talking colognes, clothing, shoes, accessories, and whatever else. Or just some advice. I usually go with the cargo shorts and flip flops, you know kind of the surfer look.

Where can I go to get some ideas to update my look?
As far as cologne goes, I like Gravity, but anything is good in moderation. The only turn-off is guys who pile it on like they're trying to cover up a month of not bathing.





As for ideas, have you read "Details"? It's a print magazine, but much of the content is also available on their website:





http://men.style.com/details/





You'll see cargo shorts, but you'll also learn how to take them to the next level. The photo spreads and fashion advice articles will show your surfer look how to grow up!





I also suggest you read the magazines "GQ" and "Men's Vogue".





Keep in mind that while these magazines talk about designer brands that few of us can afford, you can usually find clothing that looks just like it in most mall shops.





What you should pay attention to is not the brand names, but how the models are wearing the clothing. For example, if your cargo shorts hang low enough to show the boxers, and the model has his cinched with a thick leather belt... get a belt!





Also, give Goodwill a big donation by doing a spring cleaning of your wardrobe. When you go through your entire closet to clear out what don't need anymore, you'll also find things that you forgot you had but which are perfect for your new look!
Reply:I think guys look nice in a short sleeve polo in a bright color for spring... some flip flops or whatever but...





Check out magazines or clothing websites. I'd recommend hollister (www.hollisterco.com)





As far as cologne goes, you can never go wrong with Abercrombie Fierce :]



office chair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe accessories © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting