Sunday, March 14, 2010

How do I wear my Thai skirt?

Its a stiff metallic - like fabric that gives out black and burgandy shades...and it has tiny yellowish elephants all over it. It's long and warp around.. I really like it but I don't know how to wear it. I've tried a black top and for some reason it doesn't look good. Any ideas on what shoes, accessories, top to wear with it?

How do I wear my Thai skirt?
Yeah i really like Thai skirts as well, I understand how they are hard to match...


So usually i would just stick with white top... tight white tops, like mini-tees... Halter neck... Singlet... spaghetti strip and even body tubes.... You'll love it.. try it out!





As for shoes, wear sandals or 2 inches heels... Keep the color simple too.. white or beige would be nice...


Enjoy!
Reply:When my mom lived in Thailand, she always wore it with a white short sleeve button up shirt, and some strappy wedges.



FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe accessories © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting