Sunday, October 11, 2009

What pants and accessories?

I was wondering what pants and accessories would look good with a blue eagle shirt? There is an eagle in the middle and it says stuff around it in a circle. What headbands, shoes, pants, jackets, necklaces, braclets/anklets would go with this top? By the way I'm getting my ears pierced in about a month. What earrings should I wear with the shirt after I take my first earrings out? What make-up too? I have naturaly tanned skin.

What pants and accessories?
if its a loose fitting shirt,


i would wear skinny jeans and addidas flip flops w/socks.





if its a fitted shirt,


i would wear a tank top underneath, jeans, and flipflops or sneakers.



visual arts uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe accessories © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting