Saturday, October 24, 2009

My school formal is coming up?

For grade 11. We might get one in grade 12 also but I'm not 100%. Am having a huge internal debate on whether to go or not. I'm new at the school so I don't know the majority of people there, but I have a few friends going. A few people I know have already opted not to attend. The tickets are $100 each, plus dress, makeup, hair, shoes, accessories, transport etc. I will have to pay for it all and I work hard for my money. Was thinking I might just go to the afterparty but the people who I've told that I don't really think I'll go seem horrified that I would even concider not attending. It will be fun I know, but I don't know if its worth all the time, money and effort. Is the experience really worth having?

My school formal is coming up?
YEs, but if you really cant go, than do waste you time. But it is SUPER DUPER DUPER fun, so i don think you want to miss it :D



windows media player 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe accessories © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting