Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Help from china on buying wholesale items...?

where to buy the items directly from china instead of an american vendor who has raised the price? please help i need additional info too, on creating a business account with someone in china that sell church suits, shoes,accessories etc.

Help from china on buying wholesale items...?
Hello,





I've been looking for buyers, so I am glad to to reply to your question.





My name is Jason, I spent 7 months in Nantong, China. Nantong's primary economy is based on textiles, so hopefully I can be of service.





My e-mail is j_spelts@yahoo.com, please send an e-mail and we'll have a chat.
Reply:Hello Nice to meet you !!


I am a chinese .


And I am fond cooperating with others.


Everything you want know about China can find answers from me. Just email me !! lcqrqy@126.com ,or lcqrqy@yahoo.com


We can find some details .



Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe accessories © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting