Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ok, this seasons TOP fashion picks...?

I need your opinion on ladies fashion for this fall. Please list type of pants, shirts (sweaters, tshirt, tank,etc), jackets, shoes, accessories....etc. Also, at the bottom a quick list of your favorite designers. I love LV and Robert Cavalli.











Let me know all you fashionistas!

Ok, this seasons TOP fashion picks...?
Nautical Stripes on tunics I love.


Sailor pants I love (Thanks to Gwen)


Cropped Victorian Sleeve Jackets


Any kind of platform heel I love


layers and layers of pearls


I love Marc Jacobs and Versace.
Reply:top: beaded tank tops


big V neck sweaters (striped)


shoes: flats


really pretty and lots of design shoes


suede boots


jacket: the army kind


the furry hood


pants: skinny jeans


dark wash


grey colored jeans


accesorries: gold


silver


big heart pendant


Tees: just cute





fav brands: antidote



develop skin cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe accessories © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting