Sunday, October 11, 2009

What kind of accessories did Greasers wear? Makeup?

My school is having a "greaser day", because of the book "The Outsiders". I want to go all out and get really dressed up for it. I already have these shirts in mind (are these greaser-ish? The red one goes under the black one)


Choose Black:


http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.j...


Choose red:


http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.j...





are those greaser-ish?


I have pants covered: They're like leggings almost. They cut off where leggings do%26amp; they're that kind of fabric.


What about shoes?! I have these shoes that I MIGHT wear, but idk. They're like short boots (go up a LITTLE above ankle) and they're fake leather and have wide heels (not the skinny heels) but the heels are short. Should I wear those?





And then what accessories?! I have no clue whatsoever. I need bracelets and necklaces and earrings and anything else you can suggest :]


What about makeup? Didnt they have like heavy eyeliner

What kind of accessories did Greasers wear? Makeup?
HOLY FREAKIN GOODNESS.


IM WEARING JEANS AND A T-SHIRT.


and greasers didnt wear skinny jeans.


i will beat the crap out of anyone who wears skinny jeans on greaser day.



mobility scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe accessories © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting